It’s her birthday again, and you are out of words to on what to write on her birthday card. Don’t worry we are here to save you! We do understand that every birthday is a milestone that deserves a proper celebration. So, we are going to help you tailor your message to reflect your appreciation and well wishes for her.
For “her” in this context, means that pretty, amazing and wonderful girl, woman or lady in your life. She can be your mother, girlfriend, wife daughter, friend, etc. that special person that has managed to change your life, or maybe in a special way.
Trust me a heartfelt birthday card can take any gift from good to great easily. So, use our easy tips and examples to write a well-worded message that relays your birthday sentiments.
Birthday Card Messages for Mom
Mothers are underappreciated sometimes. I know! She knows how much you love and cherish, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to remind her that every once in a while. Make an effort of showing your love and appreciation for everything she has done for you, especially on her birthday.
Examples of Messages
- Today is the most important day of the year because if it weren’t for you the day you were born, I wouldn’t have been born either! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
- I am who I am today because you were always there for me all these years. I wouldn’t have turned to the person I am today if you hadn’t showered me with your love and wise advice, I love you so much, mom! Happy Birthday!
- Most people often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to realize it couldn’t be truer. Thank you for being the best teacher and mother in the whole world. Happy birthday, dearest mommy!
Birthday Card for Your Girlfriend/Wife
If you are entangled in marriage or dating life. This is the perfect opportunity to strengthen your relationship. Also, it doesn’t hurt to be a little flirtatious.
Tip- by using your private name for the recipient, you can instantly make the simple message, warm and personal. No matter what you write, use words that sound more like you.
Cute Messages for her
- This is to happiness, laughter, and love on your birthday…plus all year long!
- Blow candles, make a wish and may all your dreams come true.
- “Wish you were here to spoil me today”
- It’s your day and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.
Funny Birthday messages for her
- I will be toasting you on your birthday with the finest wine from the year you were born. You know, vintage. And fine.
- Whether you’re a princess for a day, just make sure it’s for a full 24 hours. You deserve to be treated every minute, all birthday long!
Romantic Birthday Messages for Her
- You are the sweetest thing in the world and you know how I can’t resist sweet things. Happy Birthday, my love!
- My favorite place on this planet is your heart. On your birthday I would like to remind you that you mean the world to me. Happy Birthday!
- I would love to list all the reasons why I love you in this card. But sadly, there’s isn’t enough space. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
For a Friend
Sometimes the only thing you want to do is to thank for being a good friend. A birthday card then is the best avenue to convey this message.
Tip- you can selecting select a simple blank or fun card, that you know that friend of yours would like. You see, friendship is flexible. So, you can make a simple card into a birthday card by mentioning birthday somewhere.
- I love you, my sweet pal. Happy Birthday.
- It has just hit me that we are becoming OLD friends. Am so glad we are.
- It is always good to remember you, my friend, especially on your big day! Make it unforgettable.
- I wish the candles you blow on your birthday cake brings you a reason to smile.